Official Lindsey Stirling Fan Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» tutto il Lindsey che conta!
Lindsey's New Album - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:53 pm by marco.derossi.77

» Lindsey Stirling Mashups (Requests)
Lindsey's New Album - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 12:41 am by TheMashupWyvern

» Shatter Me Vinyl in the UK?
Lindsey's New Album - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:36 pm by Tom

» If LOTR and Rockband had a baby. New Kickstarter game
Lindsey's New Album - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:29 pm by andrea.gosling

» We think Lindsey would LOVE our upcoming music-powered videogame! Details-
Lindsey's New Album - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:54 pm by andrea.gosling

» Lindsey Stirling Signed Poster
Lindsey's New Album - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 2:42 pm by shadow

» Emergency!!!!
Lindsey's New Album - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 8:03 pm by tyler.alvarado.98

» Lindsey for prom 2014
Lindsey's New Album - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 8:00 pm by tyler.alvarado.98

» Hey salut bande de chatons !
Lindsey's New Album - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:03 am by Yoann

Lindsey Stirling Violin
lindsey stirling

Map

Lindsey's New Album

+8
Mugiwara
Pierre Kite Robert
Bladewing
marco.derossi.77
johann D
AdminKat
Yoann
hobbes
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lindsey's New Album - Page 2 Empty Move over 10,000 Maniacs - you're being replaced by Lindsey Stirling!**

Post by hobbes Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:21 pm

Just got my Lindsey Stirling CD in the mail today. (See, it does pay to pre-order.) Love it! The tracks are all superb, of course, and I'm sure we'll have plenty to discuss in that realm over the next few weeks. But, like many of the things Lindsey produces, you can find gold nuggets in the details as well as in the music. I can't recall ever being as impressed by the insert that comes with a CD as much as I was with this album. It's a joy to read -- pure Lindsey.

Lindsey once said that when you do what you love, people are drawn to you, and I concur. But I think what also draws people to her is Lindsey's transparency. She seemingly presents her life and her feelings as an open book -- in her blogs, in her Behind the Scenes videos, her music, and now ever in her first full album's insert. She makes it easy to feel you know her, and to know someone is to love them.

I was especially taken by the fact that she even thanked "Piers Morgan (Bless his heart)" for giving her the "motivation to believe in myself again. Overcoming that experience made me stronger than ever." Maybe it was a gentle dig. Maybe it was sincere. Or both. But I found it pretty classy. (I still firmly believe that losing America's Got Talent was one of the best things that ever happened to young Lindsey. Sometimes God's greatest gifts are in His unanswered prayers.)

Anyway, if you are still waiting for your album, well, let me just say that good things come to those who wait.

--
** The title of this post is a testament to the fact that my car CD player is getting rather cantankerous. If I don't leave a CD in it, it thinks one is being inserted every time I hit a bump. So, I keep a CD I like to listen to in it at all times, ready to go, whether I'm using it or not. And somehow I think that CD player is going to get a lot of use in the next few weeks. ;^)
hobbes
hobbes

Back to top Go down

Lindsey's New Album - Page 2 Empty Re: Lindsey's New Album

Post by marco.derossi.77 Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:40 pm

Bladewing wrote:But had the possibility to buy it from amazon! In Germany we can only purchase her album at her homepage or by downloading it from iTunes.

in Italy you can buy it from amazon (with a slightly higher cost). now the cd is available.
why? if you go on http://www.amazon.com/Lindsey-Stirling/dp/B00991TCOG what you appear? now I'm curious Very Happy

marco.derossi.77

Back to top Go down

Post by iraughhaha Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:38 pm

There's a rare moment when i hear a song and can't help but to move to it no matter how many times I hear it. Anti Gravity and Stars Align do exactly that, every time...

Thank you.

iraughhaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladewing Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:08 am

I could also order it from amazon.com but there are many reports about orders at amazon.com, which were canceled because the item was also available in germany or generally in european amazon versions. And I think there is no difference for amazon, if there is a video game or a music cd in the order. they generally won´t ship to germany.
Bladewing
Bladewing

Back to top Go down

Post by marco.derossi.77 Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:44 am

ah ok, then just marketing.
Fortunately you can order from the site of lindsey;)

marco.derossi.77

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladewing Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:07 am

I don´t have to buy it again, I even bought a digita copy from itunes before September 18th and downloaded it over night. But maybe I´ll buy a copy at the european tour or before she starts touring(I prefer the last option, who knows how many people would like to buy a cd on tour...)
Bladewing
Bladewing

Back to top Go down

Post by marco.derossi.77 Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:21 am

Bladewing wrote:I don´t have to buy it again, I even bought a digita copy from itunes before September 18th and downloaded it over night. But maybe I´ll buy a copy at the european tour or before she starts touring(I prefer the last option, who knows how many people would like to buy a cd on tour...)

buying the cd during the tour you have the opportunity to do autographing but you must wait until 2013 ... hoping that the CD is not finished;)

marco.derossi.77

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Kite Robert Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:18 pm

I just ordered it like 4 days ago , can't wait to have it !
Pierre Kite Robert
Pierre Kite Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2