Official Lindsey Stirling Fan Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» tutto il Lindsey che conta!
Who are Lindsey's *real* #1 Fans? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:53 pm by marco.derossi.77

» Lindsey Stirling Mashups (Requests)
Who are Lindsey's *real* #1 Fans? EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 12:41 am by TheMashupWyvern

» Shatter Me Vinyl in the UK?
Who are Lindsey's *real* #1 Fans? EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:36 pm by Tom

» If LOTR and Rockband had a baby. New Kickstarter game
Who are Lindsey's *real* #1 Fans? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:29 pm by andrea.gosling

» We think Lindsey would LOVE our upcoming music-powered videogame! Details-
Who are Lindsey's *real* #1 Fans? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:54 pm by andrea.gosling

» Lindsey Stirling Signed Poster
Who are Lindsey's *real* #1 Fans? EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 2:42 pm by shadow

» Emergency!!!!
Who are Lindsey's *real* #1 Fans? EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 8:03 pm by tyler.alvarado.98

» Lindsey for prom 2014
Who are Lindsey's *real* #1 Fans? EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 8:00 pm by tyler.alvarado.98

» Hey salut bande de chatons !
Who are Lindsey's *real* #1 Fans? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:03 am by Yoann

Lindsey Stirling Violin
lindsey stirling

Map

Who are Lindsey's *real* #1 Fans?

Go down

Who are Lindsey's *real* #1 Fans? Empty Who are Lindsey's *real* #1 Fans?

Post by hobbes Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:52 am

Gee, this sub-forum is dying on the vine. Only two posts in October so far in a section devoted to our favorite protagonist?! What gives?

I know we have some seasoned Stirlingites in our midst. So let's play a trivia game to see if we can identify Lindsey's real #1 Fans, as opposed that ditsy girl in the recent video posted on the Lindseytime channel. Wink (I don't think she's a member here anyway.)

Here's how it works: I'll throw out a trivia question about Lindsey in an attempt to stump the rest of you forum members and if you know the answer, you get to choose the next question. For example, if I asked "What is Lindsey's favorite color?", you'd reply "Orange", and then you get to select the next question, which you'd include with your reply, to keep things going. When someone asks a question no one else can answer, they win the kudos and accolades of the group. The questions may get tougher as we go along, but at least to start out, let's see how long we can keep juggling this ball.

A couple ground rules: You must know the answer to any question you ask. The trivia questions have to be something we fans should be able to discover. (If you're a personal friend, don't pose a question about something private that no one else would know, but then, if you're a friend, you wouldn't do that to Lindsey anyway, would you?) And obviously, the questions have to pertain to Lindsey, her family, career, etc., in some shape or form. If you can do so, please provide a cite, but if you just know the answer, that's OK, too. All questions not received by the due date will be discarded. Not responsible for lost or stolen questions. If there is a disagreement, the decision of the judges will be final! (Etc, etc, etc.)

So, let's get going. I'll start off with an easy first question: Who was Lindsey's first violin teacher? Ding! It's your turn.
hobbes
hobbes

Back to top Go down