Official Lindsey Stirling Fan Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» tutto il Lindsey che conta!
From South Carolina, my dream to met her might come true... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:53 pm by marco.derossi.77

» Lindsey Stirling Mashups (Requests)
From South Carolina, my dream to met her might come true... EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 12:41 am by TheMashupWyvern

» Shatter Me Vinyl in the UK?
From South Carolina, my dream to met her might come true... EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:36 pm by Tom

» If LOTR and Rockband had a baby. New Kickstarter game
From South Carolina, my dream to met her might come true... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:29 pm by andrea.gosling

» We think Lindsey would LOVE our upcoming music-powered videogame! Details-
From South Carolina, my dream to met her might come true... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:54 pm by andrea.gosling

» Lindsey Stirling Signed Poster
From South Carolina, my dream to met her might come true... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 2:42 pm by shadow

» Emergency!!!!
From South Carolina, my dream to met her might come true... EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 8:03 pm by tyler.alvarado.98

» Lindsey for prom 2014
From South Carolina, my dream to met her might come true... EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 8:00 pm by tyler.alvarado.98

» Hey salut bande de chatons !
From South Carolina, my dream to met her might come true... EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:03 am by Yoann

Lindsey Stirling Violin
lindsey stirling

Map

From South Carolina, my dream to met her might come true...

2 posters

Go down

From South Carolina, my dream to met her might come true... Empty From South Carolina, my dream to met her might come true...

Post by artyom.chekmasov Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:29 am

My name is Artyom Chekmasov.
I just wanted to say that Lindsey Stirling has inspired me a lot. I love watching her videos every day. When I'm down, I watch a video, and its just, its amazing. She's very talented and I really wish to met her one day. She's a God loving inspirational lady.

Just today, I found out she's going to be 2 hours away from where I live. She is going to be in Winthrop University February 14th (I live in Inman, which is around 2 hours away) and I really want to go. But there is a problem... I live with my parents, and my mom is very strict. the performance is from 8 to 9:30pm. Therefore I'll be home, say, around 12:30 to 1am. which is late for my mom, therefore, she will say no. (I obey my parents in what they tell me to do). I was wondering, I'm a amateur photographer, I have only started a few months ago, and I really wish I could be a photographer for that event on February 14th. If I could, that'd probably make my mom let me go. If only I can somehow allow my mom to go for a purpose, not just to go to a concert. and by the way, I've never been to a concert in my life... Sad

I hope you can help. But Welcome from Inman, SC!! I hope someday I will meet you Lindsey Stirling! God bless you Smile Keep up the awesome work!!

artyom.chekmasov

Back to top Go down

From South Carolina, my dream to met her might come true... Empty Re: From South Carolina, my dream to met her might come true...

Post by artyom.chekmasov Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:03 am

btw, I am 18 years old.

artyom.chekmasov

Back to top Go down

From South Carolina, my dream to met her might come true... Empty Re: From South Carolina, my dream to met her might come true...

Post by Entrivax Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:35 pm

Welcome to you! Smile
Entrivax
Entrivax

Back to top Go down

Post by artyom.chekmasov Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:54 pm

Thank you Smile

artyom.chekmasov

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down